Sunday, May 21, 2006

Feasting on Fisherman:



..
In the night I got a call on my cell. The nuber was 022.......! Mumbai! Who the hell was calling me from Mumbai! I was not able to guess. It was Rishi Gupta whom I met in Kota last year. I had some 40 min. long chat with him. I don't know what he was doing. He had become a total waste. Every bad habits. Hukka, liquor, ciggarete, call girls and all such addiction. I don't know what he wants out of his life. He was very sure to become a pilot in Kingfisher Airlines. Since according to him, second rank in India meant somthing (in a ****ing exam which I don't know).
Got up late in the morning and went to CC after lunch. I was surprised with the msg on gmail :

1:44 PM me: yo
chaman: ho
1:45 PM kya kar raha hai
??
me: abhi aaya hu.....
assgnment karna hai.
chaman: oye saurabh ek baat bata
me: puch
.................................
```````````````````````````````````````
1:46 PM kya hua
chaman: jab mujhe aman ka password pata chal gaya hai to main kya karoon?
me: saale kutte
harami
hagga tujhse baat karna chahta hai
1:47 PM good
..............
1:48 PM msg mila
password change kar de
1:49 PM chaman: nahin kar sakta
me: kyo?
y
y
y
y
y
y
y
y
y
y
chaman: kyunki mujhe password nahin pata

Note: hugga is nickname of our wingmate Sumit Agarwal.
Yeah. It was kush who had broken into Aman's mailbox.
What he has done was something like this. He some how got his Firefox uninstalled from his account. He asked Aman for mozila firefox files. At the time when he was copying the files, aman was online on gmail. So his cookies got transfered to Kush's directory. And next time when he opened gmail.com he was redirected automatically to Aman's mailbox.
He made some fun while chatting with many people in his list. Changed the status msg.(Im an asshole). Changed the pic (a farting pic).

Here is another post from Psy. Community
UR CONFUSED , LAZY N U LIKE UR FRIENDS UMM ACTUALLY I AM MORE MORE CONFUSED THEN U R AFTER VIEWING UR PROFILE HEHEHEH
Posted by: Fiza

DS class was good today. Shashi Mittal was excellent. He discussed the problem which I had already cracked during IOPC. But somehow I didn't had courage to answer that !
Wasted the whole day. Studied only 3 or 4 pages of tutorials on Sun Java site.

No comments: