Friday, September 25, 2009

Up again

Last few days I was out of blogger. My laptop was down. Heating problem. The reason as it appeared later was blockage due to dust collection in front of fan. This is a design flaw in all Dell Inspiron 1525s. But very happy with the Dell's policy of using bomb to kill mouse. They changed my  2GB RAM, heat sink, and motheroard. Not to mention under warranty cover. Only grievance is the motherboard is a refurbished one.

And with the laptop I was also down in spirits. Although these two things don't have correlation. Part of the reason may be that I came close to being thrashed by my supervisor for the crime of duplicating an assignment. But fortunately it was spared of the embarrassment.

I've been lagging a bit in wordlists. But hope to catch the wind soon.

Now I'm up again. On high!

Oh I get by with a little help from my friends,
I get high with a little help from my friends,
Oh I'm gonna try with a little help from my friends.


2 comments:

Intergalactic Gattu said...

Hey I am planning to buy a lappy soon.. gimme some advice!

Sauc said...

cheep and value for money - go for dell
stylish - Vaio, Apple