Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Decent going

So I started with this years placement process officially. By attending the first PPT. National Instruments. seems to be a good company requiring technical and technical skills only.

Few days back my cellphone stopped speaking. All of a sudden it went completely mute. It took some time before I got chance to get it repaired. But it's no longer dumb!

I'm on list 21. It has been over a month now and still not half way through! That seems daunting. But now choices have dwindled away with time. I have to but study.

The game plan is to finish with barron's list in this month or early(first 5 days) next month. And then start with exhaustive mock test taking, practicing analytical writing and quantitative part.

But you know what happens when there are two deadlines to one task. It is deemed as one in the end. Let's see what happens this time. That was because with the amount of input as I'm giving it seems less realistic to attain the first one. Nevertheless I will have dushehra holidays in between during which I've decided NOT to go home.(not in bold :D )

By the way I am thinking of posting a something which may bring me embarrassment and chaffing but may form a good read. I'm not sure whether I should post it here or not.

7 comments:

Intergalactic Gattu said...

NI gives a Technical Sales Job for the first year or so. Find out the details before you get into the company.

You won't need to practice Analytical Writing a lot. Just go through Barron's suggestions and sample essays once. Spend time on your SOP. Sorry can't help you with your email job; I didn't mail any prof and have lost my intern mails with the expiry of my iitk login. [Don't think that since I didn't mail any prof so it is useless to do so.. I didn't mail 'cause I was already too late and too busy with my BTP :D You should do this as soon as reasonably possible] Get over your lists man! still stuck at 21? Stop wasting time with that useless fellow Vatsheel :D

What can bring you (more) embarrassment? Is it a poem? Or a love song may be? :D

Vatsheel said...

@ AmanBh

Well, having a fair idea of your writing skills I believe you must have used a draft for mailing. It must be there on your comp. You can help him using your experience in mass mailing. :P

Ankit said...

Go Saucy Go !! We all want to know what brought you that embarrasment.. As u have already said, these are fun readings :P

@Gattu: Writing poems is not embarrasing :P

Aditi said...

yea i wanna know too.. Go post it..!! ;) i'm eager to read it :D

Sauc said...

probably I will sit for NI. But if its first day company probably wud not shortlist my resume :(
Yaar SOP to bahut boring task hota hai. Nevertheless it is crucial so I'll had to go through it. I'll be finishing 25 tomorrow!
Waise Im waiting to hear from a person who says will give me some material regarding mailing the profs. I wish I could get through without it. :(

@all. better I don't talk about what it is if I don't want to put that thing here. :) But I know that once or while it will be out here in the Sun. All I need is a little improvisation to take its aftereffects. :)

Ankit said...

Saucy, u suck.. What was that,some gimmick to bind the readers to ur blog ? :P

Be a man, come out and tell us what was that thing that caused u such an embarrasment..

And do remember, I don't take no for an answer and that I live next door to u :P

Aditi said...

lol... yeah not fair.. we wanna know...!! come on out with it..