Friday, September 04, 2009

And finally

And finally I registered for gre test in exchange of lot of money. Now I am supposed to get more serious about wordlist mugging. 33 more to go! The date is 21 Oct. Not too far. People say that RC (Reading Comprehension) section gave them blues. It is the most tricky one. Need to practice on that.

Our first stipend deposit is awaited. Waiting for the amount. Then register for TOEFL as well. Now that Im doing it I'll do it sincerely. Whatever I may decide but I will not leave any room so as to regret later. It's good to have an offer and reject than trying half-heartedly and getting complacent with the meagre result. So i'll try, instead.

Time to show some sport and get up to challenges. 

3 comments:

Aditi said...

Go Saucy go.. All the best :)

Sauc said...

thanks!

Sumit said...

sahi hai saucy ...lage raho ...success will be yours ..