Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Now and again

Sometimes, at some point in life, out of two choices the one that is pleasing and beatific and the one that is feasible are not the same. They might be poles apart. By poles apart I mean there seems no midway between them. You have to decide either to go with the first choice or not.

Of course you want the first choice because it is the pleasing one and the one that you 'want'. But it is not feasible, at least ostentatiously. You are left with only one option which is feasible.

The more you think the more precarious your situation becomes. So may be its better to stop writing and engage in other things so that you don't get to think about it. That's what I have been trying from quite some time (a year may be). But inadvertently you get back to it spasmodically. There are fits I'm inflicted with at times. And the best way is to write them off. Each time it's reflected in blogs.

Best thing as seems now is to get a sleep and start afresh tomorrow. With wordlist 42. [:|]

Signing off...

"Don't want to cry when there's people there
I get shy when they start to stare
I'm gonna hide myself away, ay hay
But I'll come back again someday"


2 comments:

Aditi said...

how true..! everyones goes thru this once in their lifetime .. some ppl mess up completely with their choices..!
I wish u all the best :)

Sauc said...

There are two sides of the equations what you want and what you get. We all tend to equate both sides and believe me the obscure part is the first one. Rest follows. As the saying goes 'your choices are half your chances'.

Thanks for wishes!