Thursday, January 29, 2009

Yet another wake up call

It's yet another wake up call for the exams. There is nothing great in this exam except its being the exam. But lets respect this fact only and get back to serious studies.

In past weeks I have been in and out of being 'me' but now it's time to get back into 'me' i.e. the geek who used to be a 'hard working fool' and had very few things apart from studies, friends and family. May be this is what is good for this geek. After all 'you are in IIT' so it means you should not be sticking around nose doing things what it doesn't suits to be IITian. You are just another stinking IITian who is expected to study lotsa technical stuff, earn high LPAs, do something which are said to be success, get married, have kids and then die as an IITian! Don't expect human things from him because he is just IITian. Nothing more.

I should not write these things. Because is people read this, specialy friends and well-wishers, they will start asking what happened to you. Are you fine. What is wrong. etc. etc.

Now this may effect my exams. So I will not write any futher in spite of the face I still have many things I can write. I will now be the geek.

No comments: