Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Its (what is antonym of gloomy)... jubilant

I find every reason to be glad. It is only in near past I found every reason to be sad. It was all gloomy out there.

Sometimes reasons are so unreasonable that they gives me a jolt to believe that somethings just happen for it. Just like that. For no reason. You can witness it but you cannot explain it. Yes that is happening. But I find no reason to go around looking for reasons every time. Oh! I just realized what I said. It was a self contradictory statement. Anyways, I am happy and I feel fine. I'm so happy that I started dancing on a beatles' song in my room last night.

2 comments:

Vatsheel said...

Can't imagine you dancing!!!

Sauc said...

Yes dear.... it was...
but I won't show you...
I tried it in front of mirror too :)