Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The open elective Fight

Open elective is open only in name. Every course which you would like to do will have time clash or instructor will not allow you saying for fourth year only. Most of 'em which u would love are not offered. Or the instructor will not mysteriously reject your request saying nothing. Phew! whats open in it and what's elective in it. Practically I stand with no choice. And Virtually choices include few of my departmental (Mechanical Engg.) courses which are last to my likeness and few of MBA courses- no use to me if I don't plan to do anything in management. With all the future unpredictable, insecure let's hope for the best for the next semester.

The HSS I'll be studying next sem is tittled: PHILOSOPHICAL PROBLEMS instructed by Proff. Boruah.

No comments: