Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Hard time fighting illness

Hard time fighting illness. Four days before I woke up at 12:30 in night due to acute pain in the throat. The very next day I couldn't avoid consulting doctor in HC (Health Centre at IITK), a place popular for its ill-treatments. The doctors are excellent in giving medicine but poorest in diagnosis.

So the medicine that Dr. Batra gave me suggests that I have a throat infection. Specifications: Roxithromycin, Ibuprofen, Cetirizine. All these include nausea as side-effect. That's what exactly I am suffering.

Now it's a helpless kind of situation. If I take the medicine Im sleeping like anything! can't concentrate. And if I don't then I can't even sleep because of throat pain!
Somebody save me!!

Can't study in all these. End-sems start from 13rd. It seems that this end-sem is going to be worse than ever.

No comments: