Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Chance

It seems a very week chance I have of working with a hardware design solution company. CadesTech. Mamma and didi were in Banglore for did's m.Phil enterance exams. And they also had a chance to go to airshow where these csdes people met my sister. Was this more than just coincidence that airshow fell on the date when they were there; and my sister met those people; and that it was just a point in their conversation that my name was up and she told Im doing Mech. Engg. B.Tech.?
But the dark side is that I sent a mail regarding this to a person who gave contacts to my sister and it's about two days and didn't get the reply. Tried calling them but couldn't talk to the person concerned. I'll call later. What's in giving it a try.
Witrh all the fascinating things that Dr. Deb told us in ME251 class I can say I'will learn and enjoy if it happens.

No comments: