Monday, April 02, 2007

Days Become Hotter




With days becoming hotter it's becoming difficult and more difficult for mugging. As soon as I take up a book sleep takes on me. Facing this problem from two days. In fact days are too hot to handle!

At last started FluidMech. Quite unknown things are coming forward to my notice. Had all this what the world has produced in Fluid Mechanics with all there efforts. It's a bevkufi type topic. All you need to do is to mug-up how to see the chart. Nothing like rule exists. Some idiot did some experiment and jotted down the data. Now bigger idiots see the data from chats and graphs and get marks in exams. Okey! I'll also try to be an idiot. That's the rule after all.

From two days sleeping like anything! slept for 1 1/2 hrs. in the day. Then in clases till 5. Went to library eith the books. But salted them with my sweat while sleeping. May be I'm not able to cope up with changing climate.

Currently reading the autobiography of Imran Khan.
That's all. These days i don't have much to say...

No comments: