Sunday, February 25, 2007

Ishan and Co.

Found a movie for which I have been looking for long on DC++. Women on Top. Penelope Cruz at her best. She made me awake till 6:oo in morning. Early morning shower made cool atmosphere.
It was Ishan again who woke me at time when my alarms were about to ring. (Something about alarm: Normally I use to put two morning alarms, but both fail in purpose. I can still remember the days in first year when Bhatia used to come from his room and say to me. Sale teri. Ye sada sa alarm band kar. Mai baaju wale room me so nahi paa raha! That torturing alarm tune of my cellphone is still blade to his ears,anytime- conditioned reflexes.) But this time straight in my room with her friend. Thanks buddy for waking me up. Ishan with his 4 friends- Akriti, Kshitiz, Mitali and Supriya were in my room completing their poster for biz event. Meantime I did with daily-bath (rare for a hosteler-but some habbits never leave you), morning prayer which was occasionally done in morning, no breakfast as usual. Still unsure with the future of Chaos event. Bhatia, I feel too bad for you. COM200 destroyed your Techkriti. Not at all fair. This is not something expected for an extraordinarily brilliant geek like him. But as the saying goes Don't expect life to be fair. Stayed with Ishan and Co. for abt 3 hrs. at my room. Lots of painting and sketching going on in my room. As I write this post I fancy about bringing all the oil colours and canvas and painting a canvas in my room. Not possible.








At the end got ready till 1:00p.m., bid good bye and good luck to current 368/2 inhabitants and ran to CC after a call from Bhatia telling me that he will manage to appear for Chaos. We were waiting for the contest to start. Having some fun with camera right in CC. Kush had his laptop which proved entertaining (playing Contra on it).




Contest starts 2:15. But this time we were totally lost in taking input and output of the given language. Problems seemed easy enough to be solved. The whole program was written and compiled. But it screwed our nuts to execute it! No success. Finally two hours pass and we stand there with no submission out of 5. Horrible!Came to SAC in while it was raining light. by that time Ishan had left institute! F***! Wasn't able to meet him. He got in top three in advt-event. Congrats to you and your team-mates!

-----<<>>>>>------

Huhhoooo. This sound comes as Saucy jumps back into his routine life. The boring life and the boring blog posts. Work at hand:- Autocad assignment, drawing lab exersise(10% left), 2 complete chapters in FluidMech, MOS quiz on Wednesday, Fluid quiz on Thursday.


--->

Today Aman clicked me smiling. Can't remember when I was last caught smiling on camera. Is it true that my smile is fading? Khushi leaving me as earlier observed by some of my very close friends including Aman Bhatia. Anyways, here is the pic. Actually Aman had the camera. It was supposed to be a photograph of Saucy and Kush( you can see latters hand on formers shoulder), but the pranker focussed on me and here is the result. Thanks Aman. The green thing is Kchha Mango Bite. My energy bite. It drives me nuts!


--->Called Ishan while he was in train, wished him and team@UCER good bye and good luck. All those ppl were good to meet. Kshitiz and Supriya were friendly enough. Akriti was quite busy in and good at painting/sketching. Mitali cool and calm. Less talkative to new faces like me. I always hold special view about the people who are less talkative. May be I appeared less friendly to these people but that was not I wanted to be. That's my inability (First blog post).


I think, at times, I must have been with Ishan but I haven't. Couldn't go with him to meet Onkar sir and on other occasion couldn't give him lapP. And I always wanted to be friendly with all those people. Memember one of Avichal's blog tittle- What we've got here,is a failure to communicate. I know this is too much. But I can't help. Thats Saucy for you! With this very habbit of complicating things in his head!


All in all a nice 3 days. Thoda setback tha. Kuchh khas nahi kar paaya. Missed important lectures by personalities. Limited participation (some credit goes to My dept.). But however worse it may be, at least I can say that these were few of the most happening days of my life. Importantly, it helped me get that smiling pic (which I also posted on orkut).

Had 1 hr chat with Vinay. Now Materials assignment to be finished this time- 00:44a.m. and then wake up for absofuckinglutely boring+harrassing FluidMech lecture. Also coming up is a jam-packed week with 2+ quizzes and 3 assighnments.





P.S.- Hope nobody minds my taking and then publishing the first photograph here without there knowledge. Actually I didn't intend to do so. But that's the way things are!

4 comments:

Ishan Chattopadhyaya said...

hi saucy
wonderful blog!!!
amazing! i didnt realise we were shot... hehehhe cool man!!!
great posts wonderfully written. yaar, i miss u and techkriti [:-(]

astrologymemphis.blogspot.com said...

Bhatia, I feel too bad for you. COM200 destroyed your Techkriti. Not at all fair. This is not something expected for an extraordinarily brilliant geek like him. But as the saying goes Don't expect life to be fair.

Hi Saucy, I'm not sure I completely understand what you mean by this, because I don't know whar COM200 or Techriti are, but it appears that someone destroyed something that belonged to someone else. Letting it go with "Life isn't fair" is no excuse. If I ruined something that belonged to a friend of mine, I'd replace it immediately. That's the proper thing to do. I would have no respect for someone who didn't make it right to the best of his ability. That's not treating people with love, or treating them the way you would want to be treated.

astrologymemphis.blogspot.com said...

I forgot to mention I've seen Woman on Top. Penelope Cruz is SO beautiful, isn't she? You should have seen her at the Oscar ceremony recently. Let me see if I can find a link to a picture for you ...
http://www.people.com/people/package/redcarpet2007/gallery/0,,20006775_20009281,00.html

Sauc said...

Hey. Penelope Cruz is undobtedly irresistably beautiful!!!
Lemme explain you the conflict.
Techkriti is an anual technical fest of our college. there are lots of exciting technology related competitions. A geek like Bhatia(one of my bestest friend) would love participating in all of them.
COM200 is a compulsory course for all students. It involves 2 day exaustive workshop on COMunication Skills from 9a.m. to 6p.m. From the whole batch here, half of students were randomly picked to attend the workshop in two days whisch were clashed with the 2 days of 3-day festival. He also asked the oficials to spare him two days but of no use. Not attending the COM200 means a straight ruthless F grade! which Bhatia would never like.(This boy has A grades in all the courses till now!).
In this situation he could do nothing but miss the competitions. Poor chap!!!
Althogh its not the end of life but tis very disappointing to him.
Hope u get it.