Thursday, February 08, 2007

Done with Exams

Pending Taskks after exams:
1)Update the blogs
2)Buy a new cube
3)Complete autocad home assignment-Radial Engine
4)See the APIs of J2ME and decide whether I can do the job in 1 week with such a great task mentioned just bove at hand! Quite a challenging task!

New Dell LapTop is with my bro at Dellhi. Hopefully I will be owning it by next week

EXAM RIEVIEW REPORT
1)MOS:-Attempted20/30. Hopefully around 50p.c. can be sccored. Pathetic performance but no repent. I learnt a lot from this exam.
2)FluidMech:- Attemted correctly 16/20. The only question I left was damn easy but
the idiot presemted it in such a manner to ensure least people understand the
question.
3)Philosophy:-Single question to answer in 1 hour. Wrote about 3 pages of material
on Pramana theory.
4) Materials:- The paper was too lengthy. I don't know what this popye wants from
students. He has this very habbit of giving lengthy papers. left 11/45 marks! Ain't
sure of th rest.

TODAY I LEARNT:
1) Be careful in PHI140. It might prove villian in your dreams of perfect 10.
2) To avoid repent after examination, here is the tip. Prepare as much as you can,
might be half prepared. But ensure a 100% effort so that there is nothing like" Oh
had I studied this rather than studying that chapter. Insted it should sound: "What
can I do if couldn't do this question? This was the best I could have delivered. I
couldn't have preapred any better. May be this effort is saved to show its effect in
future.
And after all how puch these trivial things matter in long run of life. Try to
remember a mid-exam of your 9th class that you had messed up. Or it might your 12th
board maths exam. And then you came back and wept and punched the walls and kicked
the doors in sgeer frustration. But think, today, how much they count in making of
Saucy(or whatever your name is). How much it contributed in your academic life. In
long run these things matter least in life. What matters is what you learn over such
times!

No comments: