Saturday, February 17, 2007

IOPC hopeless

IOPC. The contest starts at 14:00 IST. sting still with problems. Stuck hard on problem 6. Finally coded the problem with no syntax error/silly mistakes(something Im very much pronned to). But Alas! The judge says: EXECUTION ERROR. Hey bhagwan. what else u want...
With Kala coding the easiest one P1, I toally left the problem for him. But at in the end it doesn,t even matter, how hard u try. No submissions.

Dukhi-Dukhi: Observing from last 3-4 days. Firstly it was Sumit pointing out "yaar Saucy why are u in so dukhi -dukhi mood".(Dukhi=sad). May be I pissed off on him on something, that's why he was saying so. But it was vatsheel, Shadab, Alok saying wha happened to you? At last it was none other than Bhatia sayaing it to me when I seriously thought Im very much upset these days. What might be the reason. Is it that Im not fulfilling my reason. But is the reason studying? Its days I seriously opened book. Also couldn't talk to mamma past days as she was visiting Buaji in Banglore for 10 days. Am really upset. These clsose friend's testimonies and somewhere me in me say YES!


On Blogger. Found an Americans lady's blogs. She seems to hav done loads of studies and findings on what I would have loved to know. But the last thing to my likeness, I came to IIT Kanpur studying Mehanical Engineerig department. Had a series of comments on her blogs. And she also wrote 1 or 2 on mine. She replied in my post addressing Namaste. Hehehehe. American wishing Namaste. Not so common. And that even to me. Not at all common!

No comments: