Friday, February 09, 2007

Blogger Is Idiot

It is not showing word wrap. Absolutely frustrating! Feel like kicking the comp...

I will have t wake up early next morning to recieve bro. He is coming with my lapP. It will be a great time being with him after a ong time. But a very short stay. An hr or two.

Mamma and didi went to Banglore for didi's NIMHANS test (Ph.D. entrance).
Cleared AREA7 in SperContra. only last one left. Thereafter no gaming. Hopefully Im following my words
MOS lectures are becoming more and more boring as ever. All the time in the clas is spent in making sketches of guys sitting in front of me. Life's becoming dull. There was a lil excitement durng examtime. Then back to routine. ....

Missed the dinner today. Having stomach-ache. The giant assignment of Engineering Graphics still a eating my head....

Also lab report is due submission tomorrow.
Also beard needs a shaving. Possibly bhaiya arrives here
In short watt lag gayi.

No comments: