Friday, January 16, 2015

Suddenly everyone is having change of hearts

When I say everyone I mean one particular person at this time. There are certain others also who have been to be impressed by 'Modiji' soon after he came to power. No one was so impressed when he was not in Delhi and trying to save his face from the aftermaths of a massacre.

I will only give you a list of time line from the news which

AUGUST 29, 2013:    Kiran Bedi says no to Kejriwal. "Ms. Bedi has refused the offer (of running for Delhi CM candidate from AAP). She is reported to have said that she by nature is a “non-political” person."
JANUARY 11, 2014:  My vote is for NaMo: Kiran Bedi
MAY 21, 2014:           Kiran Bedi ready to be BJP’s Delhi CM candidate. “I no more rule out entering Indian political service on capability basis."
JANUARY 15, 2015:  Jaya Prada says she wants to join BJP
JANUARY 15, 2015:  Kiran Bedi to be BJP's 'face' in Delhi polls

What a change of heart there from Aug,2013 to May, 2014! Within less than a year.

I am so frustrated with her that I almost demand an explanation. But than who am I to ask for one, and why is she liable to please us with explanation. If we start asking for explanations, there will be no shortage of people to be asked from. In my opinion, this might just prove a trump card against AAP. We can only hope for the best, whichever party wins.

No comments: