Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Thanks

We usually have potluck at my place for thanksgiving every year but this year was different. It was a feast. Thanks to my hosts in Chicago. It was a real treat for a dinner lasting several hours with wonderful people from all over the world. I would never forget it.
I worked a lot to make it to my APS presentation. I have that little feeling of accomplishment even though it doesn't signify much. I also finished a small painting. It's a simple one but it's a start.

This seemed like a break in such a long time. Including the trip to SF trip it was almost a week out of office and now I'm finding hard to concentrate. But I have no choice but to get back to work as soon as I can gather my focus back which has to be very soon! I have some year end self-targets to meet. So here is what Robert Frost would like to say about my situation:
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep
But I have promises to keep.
And miles to go before I sleep
And miles to go before I sleep."






No comments: