Thursday, December 11, 2014

Quote of the day

Quote of the day:

"Sometimes I just stay in office late because I don't know what to do if I get off early."

Quite lame... :\ I know.

My laptop has been giving me problems lately. For some reason the screen just goes black pseudo-randomly with the CPU running intact. I tried to find the solution and it seems like the graphics driver is problem. Whenever it tries to use video acceleration the screens shuts off. I tried to fix in by re installing different operating system(s) but it gives the same problem with linux mint and ubuntu.
CentOS  7 could not connect to wifi so I can't test there. I had pretty good run with ubuntu but it just doesn't seem to work now!
Finally I decided to get a new one and ordered a Lenovo. And a 23" monitor.

No comments: