Monday, December 22, 2014

Some post

This is a random post. I was bored and wanted to write. So just posted this.
But now after writing that first sentence I have a topic to write. Randomness. Chance.
It is such a wonderful thing. Although arguably there is nothing truly random. What we see as random is result of complex causal link inexplicable by human knowledge.

"The world is cruel, and the only morality in a cruel world is chance. Unbiased. Unprejudiced. Fair."
--Joker

Anyway, on a different note this morning I developed terrible sore throat and it's getting worse. I think I know what it is because these babies keep coming back. It is funny because yesterday we were talking about flu and how if you have flu in holiday season you can pass it as a special Christmas gift :P
I hope it is not flu. probably because I'm sleeping late these days. I need to reset my sleep cycle at least 2-3 hours early.

UPDATE::
After 2 days it was actually viral flu. I'm down with cold and fever. Fever is gone for most part but I still have terrible sore throat, congestion and cold. It has been two days now. I did not do anything on weekend and also missed work on Monday. Let's see how much more it takes. I was also supposed to go to a family dinner for X-mas but now it seems unlikely that will make it. Flu sucks :(

No comments: