Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Running

This Saturday I am going for a 5k Run. This would be my first. Recently I have been fancying idea of running a marathon. Umm.. maybe half-marathon to begin with. I talked to some marathon runners and one of them said,
To run marathon is not the point, to run injure-free marathon is difficult. But he also said that a lot of guys older than us run so it is not that bad.

My current status is that at my best I have completed 10km in 55 min. That included hydration breaks. Not that bad. Almost quarter marathon.

Unlike previous summers, in this one I have been running more than I was biking. Well, summer is coming to an end. Guess I am running out of time.

Very soon it is going to be cold and chilly. No place to run. :(

UPDATE: Aug 9: Completed 5k in 25:08 min

No comments: