Saturday, September 15, 2007

Compilation

It seems to be a time of compilation. Lots of things compiled for studies. These include Optimization, manufacturing... and other such stuffs. Lots compiled to put on blogs. This semester sees me blogging very rare. Is it that I've little to say to myself? Is it I have little to say to others?
Anyways, I am devoting much time these days in reading newspaper(hardcopy- The Hindu). The Hindu is such a quality that I find TOI crap. Read Hindu 10 days and then read TOI for next 10, you will know whatg i'm trying to say. Also participating in all the practice GD sessions of the wing and finding myself bellow par there. New organizaton notice of intern: Schlumburger. Let me try on this also. Got a big work of completing my resume for that.

Today had hard time bearing the absurd blabs from HOD in the AME meating. Stuffs like, "You should stand on your onfeets. Don't take monry from anyone. See Americans", "Mumbai is much easier a place to travel-in than Kanpur". Can you bear such nonsence for 90 min?

Stock up with java program of StockSim. The program is running but after some time- 30 to 40 min- it pops an error "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space." Now I dont know how to tackle this? I'm calling System.gc() many times for garbage collection but of no help.

With two Quizes in the near future and the miserable results of 1st mid-sems, it's going to be a study-packed week ahead.

No comments: