Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Happy Holi

Sometimes I just spend time sitting on my office desk thinking about things. What if I hadn't left the country to pursue PhD? Had I been able to help Mom's illness better? It torments to think why we did not pay some serious attention to it much earlier. Probably we did. Met different doctors and nobody could do much about it and we just got used to it. Once the problem exacerbated, it demanded more care than ever. I was not around and couldn't guess whats going on. Had I been around could I have made a difference? I don't know. But in the hindsight I can say it needed more attention. Its funny how much you can analyze things in the hindsight

Coming back to the topic, Happy Holi to all my readers. No holi for me today. We may have a holi party in next couple of weeks.

Every Holi I am not at home reminds me of this one picture. Few years back I framed this picture and gifted to Mom on her birthday. She still cherishes this gift, specially on Holi.

3 comments:

Shreya said...

A very Happy Holi to you :)

You cannot change the course of river on your wish.. if life has to go a certain way you cannot change it now. All you can do is face what you have at hand.
The i wish i did ..list never ends.

At least now you know and can get your mom treated from the best Doctors, trust me there are people who do not even get a chance like this.
So just pray , God loves all.

And thanks for sharing this sweet picture, very cherished is understandable :)

Regards
Shreya

Sauc said...

Thanks Shreya. That is nice of you. That is what makes us feel better. It could have been worse.
We started fire-fighting sooner than late.

Anonymous said...

Ты сделал несколько хороших точек существует. Я сделал поиск на эту тему и обнаружил, большинство людей согласится с вашим блогом. - Получить больше информации http://pans.inc2to.com