Friday, March 22, 2013

End break

So finally I got to see the Atlantic sunrise in the morning. It was really beautiful. Picture will say the thousand words to you.
We had a flight in the night but we needed to leave early because of the 180 mile drive. But before we ended the vacation came the most amazing moment of the trip. The one hour snorkelling excursion. The beautiful underwater creatures were as colourful as they show in discovery channel. Let me tell you guys it is not a post camera edit in those videos. At one of the places the sea bed was very shallow and I could very clearly see the barracuda waiting behind a big rock to ambush a group of smaller fishes. I waited a bit to see the hunt but the game would take longer than I could stay there.
Those pleasing images are itched in memory like photographic images. I did not have a waterproof camera to take the images but you can catch something similar on google. It will take a long time for these images to fade from my memory.

No comments: