Sunday, October 16, 2011

exam

How does it feel when you fall behind in schedule. It feels like not to make scheduled task ever. Whatever. I need heads out of computer and heads-in on books. So much to plan. So little to turn out. How could I change!

I had exam after almost 2 years. Two months shy of two years. But it was good. The exam. Not me in the exam. 2 out of three questions.

Finally after much hunting and speculating I have my advisor and research topic in place. I will be working on thermochemical reactors to produce fuels from Solar energy. I hope we make this technology work some day and make it cheap. I am fed up with oil debate of all kinds.

2 comments:

Shreya said...

Yap hope yo make it cheap someday world really needs it .. and get well soon from your ankle pain. :)

Sauc said...

Hey thanks!
I am up and running again now.