Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pastafarianism

Finally the dilemma is over. Rejected the Purdue offer. Never thought this will happen. That I will get an offer from Purdue and eventually reject it.

When I was a child I had very high regards for this university. It was one of the wow things for me. But then it happened. A little late though but it happened. Then there was fellowship at Minnesota which means I have flexibility in deciding my adviser. And energy research at minnesota looks some what more happening than at Purdue and the prof who was hiring me. Finally sent rejection to him.

I was sitting very relaxed then all of a sudden from everywhere people start telling me to start looking for housing there otherwise it will be late. Or u wont get things and all.

So all of a sudden I started looking the web and this weekend I was onto it only. But it seems that deadline for on campus housing was 15-May. This soon I was not able to find a person to share apartment with me inside univ. I dont know why but many people prefer off-campus housing.

And has been quite customary now I a alone for dinner at weekend again. Most of the people I know will go out to non-veg placed to eat. I am the only home alone left. Loner. It is hard to find company for veg dinner. My be I can cook something in kitchen. It will be a nice practice for univ days ahead. Lets try some pasta. Pastafarianism!

No comments: