Monday, May 02, 2011

Go plus

With each passing day my days in Hyderabad are closing in. In the limited days I went on a paid resort trip from my office in a group of 21 people. It was a very nice junket. It was actually a workshop where we were supposed to learn some business values. The instructor was a third party vendor and he knew the terms of trade very well. I always have respect for these kind of people who have complete control over there conversational style, the way they react and their temper of things. Control over things.

All together there were many activities which were to be performed in a group. Two groups two be exact. Several of them out door. For example the last and final activity was a game similar to rugby but to be played with non-dominant hand. Another was a plank puzzle.
At the end of the two days we became bonded with each other. It was nice to know so many people. Truly speaking I had never befriended this many people to this much extent in this much time. I will specially remember the walk on the first morning.Photobucket
And the gossips by the pool side on the second night. For the first time I played crappy games like DumbC and it did not look too crappy. It looked too dumb though. :D

No comments: