Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday

Today was talk on the phone day. I called up and got call from may people. Was on phone for long hours. Its a nice way to spend time. Talking on phone and standing in balcony. Seeing people passing by. Relaxing. Nice way to spend your Sunday.

This little child on the first floor in my apartment is a cute one. I love small kids. I always did. Whenever I will see him, either going downstairs or upstairs, or sometimes he will play with his nanny on the ground floor space, I will wave my hands. And he waves back. Children always love that I think. And this is one of the things the learn quite early. Waving as in bye bye, clapping, flying kisses, good morning. They will learn all of them fast.

And today in the noon when I was in balcony talking on phone, this kid was in going in car with his parents I think, though Im not too sure if he was the same kid or not because this one looked much younger, but anyway he was waving from the window and also smiling probably.

And by the way this kid is the only being I know in my apartment. I hate this particular thing about Hyderabad. Or may be it is the case with all big cities. Dont know. But I find it very disgusting. People will not befriend with neighbours. This may be part of one other disgusting thing which is bachelor hysteria. But whatever its not to my liking. People here will look at bachelors with such a loathe. They will be shunned as if fountain of malice. People will literally shut their doors on your face.

There loathing is justified in some sense too when I look around some of the bachelor class people around. They will do not-so-decent things which no one would like to happen in their residential colony. Some few days ago one young couple was involved in something on the road at night which could have brought them close to being booked under Section 294 of the Indian Penal Code.

No comments: