Thursday, April 07, 2011

Party

When someone invites you to his (birthday) party and you are not sure whether it was genuine he really wants you to be there or he invites you because you were present somewhere sometime when and where invitations were being called. Then what do you do? I feel bad at disappointing inviters but it is difficult for me.

Moreover Im not a party guy. I dont drink. I dont dance. I dont date. Im not someone who will engage in conversations with lot of people with furore. I feel out of place in parties. I dont mind eating together with people at some place. But as to so called 'party' I become confused how to 'be'. There is no point go there and stay there and make other people feel that Im not having their kind of fun.

Im having that bad thing in my toe in the nails which happens to everybody at some point or the other. It hurts in walking. Just waiting for it to go.

4 comments:

Shreya said...

:P I am the same kind of person at parties ... but thankfully i dont upset my inviters i talk too much so it covers up everything else :D

Hope your toe gets well soon.
adios

Sauc said...

Thanks Shreya.
I do upset inviters sometime and feel nervously bad about it.
:(

Shreya said...

you need not too after all the burden of the party isnt on your shoulders alone :) rather think of it from another perspective the inviteer has one person about whom he need not bother or worry. He'd know you are happy with yourself no drinks no dancing formalities .. isnt it ?

Sauc said...

Yes. I hope so. :)