Saturday, January 01, 2011

New year

New year, finally here. And also it a decade is gone. It was an important decade of my life. I traveled to many places. Became wiser. Met many people. Made a lot of friends. And almost none of enemies. Completed my two college degrees. Started earning.

We dint party much last night. In face dint party at all. I dont like partying somewhat. I dont drink. I dont like dancing. I am veggie. So what is much point. May be Im a fun killer. But thats it.

Although I like food. kind of gourmet u can say. Went to this midnight buffet in a nearby restaurant and they serve an extremely lovable food. The ice-cream was much above average of what you will expect in a buffet. Nice start of the year.

And best wishes to all my readers on new year. May all of you enjoy the coming year to the fullest.

No comments: