Saturday, January 29, 2011

Kanpur

Weeks passed and I had been to campus once again. As an alumni we booked 2 rooms in VH, Oh what respect only for passing out from there. Only a phone call to book room in Visitor's Hostel at IITK.
So it has started with Mr.India (nickname). One man down. He got married on 23rd Jan. It was a nice gathering. Around 10 of us old-timers there. Also went down home for a day. It was like touch and go. A flash and Im back in the frame at Hyderabad. And as is quite normal now traveling between home and Hyderabad always turns out to be adventures. I had train ticket from Allahabad to Hyderabad but eventually it went into nothingness. Then with 3 hours left booked another ticket to Delhi and flight to Hyderabad.
Another good thing that I left my specs in the train. I will have to get a new pair now.

2 comments:

Ankit said...

Don't be too upset about the specs.

The frame was not that good looking anyways.

Sauc said...

haha...
now that its goner better to say that.
Its the fact that I will have to make efforts for getting a new pair was what I was upset about. :(
You are not posting these days??