Monday, May 31, 2010

I will die this month

As I wrote the closing chapter of my masters thesis it reminds me of closing chapter of a lifetime. Yes. A lifetime of 5 years it was. Coming to this place called IIT Kanpur I was reborn into a different individual. Possibly because 18 to 24 is the age where teens move into maturity and it is a window from which a helluva wisdom enters as deep as skull. Perspectives are formed, myths are broken and a whole new world egresses before our eyes.

Now the end is near and I am getting hard time winding up with this thesis thing. But as all things in life this will get over too. It is just a matter of time. I only look towards the one month off time I will get to spend at home on the other side of this hard time.

3 comments:

Shreya said...

month passed by hope you are alive :)

Shreya said...

month passed by hope you are alive :)

Sauc said...

by that measure i am alive. but by another im dead...