Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hiatus

It is longest hiatus I have ever shown on blogger. It is first time in last 4.5 years that more than a month passed without scribbling here. And it was not for no reason. I was way too busy winding up the work for my masters thesis. Most of the work is finished now. Only scripting part is left with it. Secondly I was not feeling very hearty past few weeks. Dont know why it was so. But better to leave out some bad memories.

No its going to be all over. The 5 year plan comes to end. I leave the college and enter into the so called big-bad-world. [edited on May,21] But that's the reality. All of us have to do something for a living. Then why not do something I'm good at for living's sake. But only as long as I like it. No immediate alternate plans right now. Hope I get 'em when needed.

By the way I was learning something new from last 2 weeks. Swimming. I still cant breathe while swimming but getting the hand and leg strokes right. Glad that I've learnt this much before leaving campus. :)

It's going to end very soon. The loving guys here, night fun, gossips and all. You know these things will be etched in fond memories. And in blogs too. Im happy that I've scripted most of the experience on blogger. Feels good to travel down the memory lane sometimes. Whenever I read them I see myself growing up through my own eyes. This blog thing is wonderful! I promise to keep writing as long as I live. and have internet access.

4 comments:

Shreya said...

ahh.. really after a long long time..
and btw swimming isn't that big a deal i was scared of it too lol i wasnt even trying to lift my leg to swim forgot all buoyancy principles :P ... just dont breath in inside water :D

That's enough preaching for today :)

anyways keep writing..
adios

Sauc said...

I hope its not that big deal...
I guess u've learnt now...
I hope 1 month is enough to learn life saving stuff...

Cinderella said...

Its endearing how you have compiled your life in this page...so easy flowing and gently meanders the reader into your life.

Keep at it. And thnx for dropping by!

Sauc said...

Hey thanks for that very encouraging line. I always try to keep it interesting but dont know how many times I succeed.
Thanks for the compliment... :)