Friday, March 19, 2010

Im staying back



So now it's official that I am staying  back at campus in summers. According to my supervisor I have to stay here at LEAST till mid of June. Good and bad in some sense. Good that I have one month more to enjoy campus life. bad that I wont make it to attend the SPIC MACY fellowship will not come after this year reason being it is offered only to students. A lot has happened. I am working more. At least trying more if not working more.

25 km cycling trip today was nice. Probably it was first time IIT Kanpur has organized such trip. The response was nothing less than humongous. 1100+ participation is something which misrepresents the usual laziness of IITK junta.

Btw I've just uploaded a new set of photos on flickr. All of them before sunset in hall 9. 


2 comments:

Rahul Mukerjee said...

Beautiful pics. Behind Hall 9? All we had was upto Hall 5 when I went to IIT/K. Just started reading your blogs.. nice.

Sauc said...

Thanks for appreciation Rahul.
This place (children in photo) was from a village alongside the canal which is behind campus.
Comes after some 6-7 km from back gate of IITK.
And btw we also have hall 10 right now.
All the flickr photos are from campus.