Friday, January 15, 2010

work

So seems like I have some work at the end of it. And consequently back on blogger. Worked out some equations and finally got something to code in thesis. The CFD work comes in. Deadline is Tuesday noon. amm... seems like a lot of time left. Well can wait for a lil before I get started. :)

Without the camera charger I have managed to take some 200 shots with the once charged Li-ion nikon battery. The charger was left behind at my brother's place in Delhi. Forgot to pack it in hurry. Just waiting for it to be couriered to my place.

Meanwhile am reading some photography tutorials online. Also downloaded few books. Anyone in need of ebook copies can get it from me. (Of course the pirated once). Here is a good website for viewing and uploading photos. I'll be uploading soon. Good to see a lot of Indian presence on NGM website. Seems like lots of good guys in photography are Indian.

And getting back to the Beatles days. Hey Jude, Day tripper, While my guitar,........

No comments: