Friday, January 22, 2010

Consumed...

Im kind of consumed these days. Little bit of work at opportunity college. I take two classes at the end of weekdays - Thurs. and Fri. Learning fortran for thesis. Not using my new camera very frequently. But now I have procured the battery charger again.

Its hell lot of foggy here in Kanpur each night. It is effecting badly. Mamma was traveling to delhi and her train is running late by 15 hrs! Feels bad. Wish I could do something. May be I shud have gone with her.

Indian Open Rubik's Cube this year at Techkriti 2010 is closing by. Seems like it is going to be big this time. I was not involved too much in the preparation. But Im happy guys here are doing great. Sure they will make it biggest this time. With cubing fever spreading in India very fast this year is promising.

2 comments:

Spontaneous said...

"...cubing fever spreading in India.." :(

Sauc said...

yes. its safe assumption. with the kind of speed timers we r having.. :D