Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Leisure time

It is rare of events that one has completely leisure time at disposal in IITK. It happens only just after exams has finished. Coming after the midsem exam break I relax and use my leisure. No deadlines, no assignments, no nothing! A relaxing time. I enjoy this time not in cubing, not in reading, nor on chating. Watching loat of movies in last few days. To name a few - V for vendetta, Wall E, A time to kill, The Prestige, Sin City,..... All in HD print. Believe me it really makes a difference watching movies on High Definition and normal quality. HD is great!

By the way also had a weekend trip down(south from here) home. Reached Friday night and returned on Sunday night. And guess what? I was not pickpocketed this time! No wallet to be taken away. I've decided not to carry wallet no more (double negatives :)). Caught fever in this short time too. On Sat evening felt like cold and kept on switching off fan. Mamma noticed. "Who is switching off the fan each time?" And her suspect is right. Yeps! You caught fever. Fever is gone now but the throat infection thing is really hurting. Like pinching. And poking. With needles. Inside throat. It has become a friendly disease in some sense. Not that we like each other. But it is stays with most of the time. I've tried few tablets, with and without physician cnsult, but of no use. A kg of oranges kept on my table but can't have them for the fear of making the throat worse. It is keeping me from playing squash too.

The deadline to give testimonials for Y5 Yearbook ends tomorrow. Gota get on with in no time if is to be done. Right now stuck with an assignment to be submitted tomorrow morning.

No comments: