Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Illness

Illness and poor health surrounds me. Throat infection is really painful but I've learnt to live with it. With the kind of medical advice available in Health center of IITK I can't take risk. Few days back I woke up in the morning only to find my left eye black and red instead of black and white. Colour stayed for 3 days and now fading. Whenever I think I'm falling ill, more frightening than the fear of illness is the idea of getting treatment from HC.
Awakened in the new era of health consiousness today I gave me spectacles for new pair of glasses. The health revolution movement which is taking place in my life these days is much attributed to the 51.5 kgs slip from the railway station weighing machine. I don't know how good they working but they really working for me to help me in good health. I started eating lots of food. Stopped eating ice-creams frequently. More so after the troat infection began. Minimized oil intake. Boiled egg in breakfast. I'm missing breakfast less frequently.
Now its 3:30 a.m. and not healthy to wake up so long so I will go to sleep. :)

2 comments:

Vatsheel said...

Very hilarious account of your illness. Being humorous helps in illness. Hope you get well soon.

Sauc said...

Really!! Oh I too can be funny sometimes...