Monday, December 29, 2008

Sway

I don't know what others would have done if in my shoes. Im really confused though and not quite convinced of what Im doing. May be there is bit of impulsive action which is driving me but its not only impulsive action. There is more of it. I don't no what. just before the moment Im undecided and when the moment comes it takes me through.
All I know is that I am not wrong in doing it that way or rather the way things are doing. It's right as long as policies are right and I'm not here to hurt anyone. Its just that I don't know which way to sway! Till I know which way to sway, lets keep doing things which do not appear 'wrong'. Although the terms right and wrong are relative terms and change in circumstances they can be taken in their usual sense.
At the same time lets refrain from changes that are irreversible. Sure things cannot be undone on time scale but there are things which have binding outcomes and (related) actons and there are things which don't. Sort of cause-effect relation.

4 comments:

Shreya said...

ahhh!!! itsnt it all too confusing for any reader of ur blog to understd?? any clues to what is swaying here?

Sauc said...

Yes I acknowledge it is too confusing. Sway is for some decision.
It can be taken as state of dilemma.

May be it was ought to be (confusing)!
Only author (and the ones who know about it) can comprehend it.

Some specific people visit this place so I couldn't write everything and at the same time I tried to keep my promise of being honest to blogger.
Hope you get it. :|

Shreya said...

ah yes sure ultimately u enjoy ur blog space :)
happy blogging in new yr 09

tkcr adios ...

Sauc said...

thanks :)
I try to make it little interesting for others also...