Saturday, December 13, 2008

Change

Metamorphosis should be the word because this change is occurring over a period of time and since it is distributed over a time span its intensity is diluted. Nevertheless the change it is.

I am not the usual shy looking simple guy who I used to be. I have come a long way about initiating conversation, convincing people; quite confidently many times.

The change has saw me solving rubik's cube in a minute. The change has saw me involved in sports other than cubing. Squash, badminton, cricket (in earlier days) basketball (sometimes).

Beliefs have changed. Principles have changed a bit too. I have caught myself doing things I thought I will (or can) never do. And all this for good, positively.

"People, relationships and then you with your 'self' ". Yeah! All of 'em changing. Me to myself, people to me and me to people and their relationships are changing. Not a phase shift though but again a change diluted over time; still noticeable.

Waist size is also changing; on farther side! [:P]

No comments: