Sunday, October 07, 2007

Unprecedented unfamiliar


An unprecedented, unfamiliar, unimaginable, unthinkable, unusual, abnormal feeling surrounds me. Can't tell what is this feeling. I have my exam from 9:30 but I'm awake and idling with blogger at 3:00 a.m. Why I am not able to concentrate I know not. Out of the remaining 5 tomorrow's is the only exam which I can hope to do well. And still doing away with it in this manner. God help for other's?

What is causing my state miserable? What is it I know not? What is that haunts me? What is it I fear? Has anybody answers to this? What is the gloomy I see in everything around me? Is it intuition?

My nose is bleeding and I had bad dreams too. There is something bad going to happen. I can smell it

I stand on the verge of giving all up, but I will not give all and stop writing the shit and try to concentrate and try to recollect the broken pieces and I will die! But only till next morning.

1 comment:

marmarlenlen said...

unfamiliar, strange feeling too to see my bleeding nose polaroid on your blog ;)

www.ungeheuer.deviantart.com