Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Saucy breaks!

It was never again since the Maths exam of 12th boards. I have been taking acads seriously but never felt like too much affected.

Today I felt like I can never recover what is lost. I have studied too little for Mis-sem 2. now exam starts this friday with philosophy. then five more from monday to wednesday. I would never be able to do all of them. With miserable performance in first mid-sems I think I will screw this semester badly. All these thoughts brought tear glands into action. And twice in the day it happened to me.

Here I start my good old attitude. When you think you are failing, think that you have nothing to lose and try to gain as much as you can. So I start from zero and start preparing from now. Rest will be tackled in the end sem exams.

Only good thing today was that I got a reply from Tyson Mao(WCA delegate). He asked to contact Ron as he has better connections in India. He himslf deals in USA. Tyson Mao is the same person who taught Will Smith cubing for the famous movie we all know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zindagi ki yahi reet hai
Haar ke baad hi jeet hai

Sauc said...

Thanks buddy. Im lovin' it!