Friday, May 25, 2007

From dummy to decent (photographer)


Hey hey! It feels so good. Im really happy! When someone appreciates my photography.

First it was Vatsheel who said: yaar Saucy tum decent enough photographs lene lageho. Then Mr.Ranjan said."Saw your pics. Nice photography yaar".


Having comments from first a very close friend- who knows me inside out; and then from someone I knew not from long time' I had no I idea where does he saw my photographs; means that I have risen to a 'decent' level from the dummy level.

This is for a incentive rather than boasting. O God of photography, grant me results of the efforts I make from the journey of decent to good and from good to excellent.

Once Dr.Pal said in photography-club lecture- The realization that you have taken one good shot gives you eminent joy. If you get 1 shot in a week-that counts 4 in a month- its enough to make you ever-happy-living.
Right Sir!

No comments: