Friday, March 09, 2007

Days end at....

...home. Returning to IITK tomorrow now. The last day was probably the most busiest and new things happened today. Woke up at 10:30 after long tight 11 hrs sleep. Went to reserve ticket for tomorrow. 9:40 a.m. That was the time to go back to the world composed of lectures, exams, proffs,..... Came back to know Mannu invited for lunch. Had a nice lunch. Wached movie ("School of Rock"). All hard party man! Saucy turned battery!! [:(] Checked for eye vision and got -0.5 lens correction. And the doc told to wear them as most of time as possible. That means you're gona see Saucy in specs next time. Collected the specs from Civil Lines. Mom wanted to see Hanuman Mandir today. Went for a normal prayes there. Also bought the card reader. Got the songs from didi's cellphone. Refer post a previous post. It was night before when I was leaving Allahabad. I asked mamma to sing the same song which she used to sing when once I was lil boy. Recorded all of them on cellphone. Its here. (try playing in quick time player if doesnt works.)
Visitd Ishan's place after that. Amazed her friend wanted to talk to me! Just Normal stuff. The last statment was 'Keep in Touch'. Good enough. But ya tell me how can I keep in touch if I don't Who you are; Where you're from;.. what you did (copyright: BackStreetBoys).

Things that stand out in the 6 day stay at home:


  • Celebrated Holi. As colourful as every year. This time made memorable by few friends. These festivals in India save our life from becoming dull. Else I would have been Miss Havisham!! Lolz! I feel lucky to be born in India. Proud to be an Indian!

  • Yet another awesome production from Steven Spielberg! The Schindler's List. The movie is on a real life story of a person in the time of World War 2. A total business minded person but a saviour of generations! Angel Unaware.

  • Started loving those John Lennon classics. Topping the lists are In My Life, My Sweet Lord, Help and Revolution.

  • Bought a carry case for the laptop for a decent price.

  • Got the mamma's songs from didi's cellphone. Still dont know where do the attach those widgets so that openning the blog page whole playlist plays. Help!

  • Party time with friends were memorable.Jatin invited for his parents' 25th anniversery celebration. Nice time there except when I was asked to dance. Did some usual leg and hand break. Remarks came: Kanpur me dance nahi hota kya? I stood hesitant between two thoughts- (i) Had I learnt lil bit of party dance . To open up, Street smart, and stuffs like that. (ii) WTF?? I dont do something that means don't. Don't force me! Zamana hamse hai ham zamane se nahi. World will be what I become. Ah... whatever.

  • Gave final touch to the canvas I started long before in Dushhehra holidays. Only signature left. ; Left it for my sis. Hopefully it can be carried here in next visit to home.

  • Last day being most happening. Visited Ishan at night. he told how one of his friends(not a friend exactly but I cant find another word fr it) did fraud on some participation certificates and telling lies all over. How can a man be such a big big biggest A******! I just can't believeanybody can do this!. I simply hate liers, racists, arrogance, pretentiousness, hypocricy. Though I should learn to live with all kinda people, my blood boils on the mention of such idiots! You can't have leather covering all the ground all over the world; better wear shoes. On the other hand there are some of his friends who are so nice(believe me it turned my head to finding appropriate adjective; in the end decided to keep it simple). Waise I can write whatever I want. Nobody is gonna sue me. Lolz!

No comments: