Sunday, March 04, 2007

All we want is love


Holi this time was as colourful as ever. At first I wasn't ready. Thought of tomorrow. But Mannu, Jatin and Matty surprissingly turned up at my home and started colours. Then it was all red and green and blue.
In the day saw the movie Anwer. It says the same thing. All we need is love. The SP, master Pasha, Mehru, the journalist(Mrs. Koirala), the minister, Anwer, Anwer's friend, all were unhappy. And the reason was one for all of them : they all wanted LOVE.
If you are feeling sad now, just reason out why; untill you arrive at the conclusion that all you want is Love.
It's holi time. Gota go out and meet people.

Left to right: Jatin, Matty, Mannu, Saucy.(hav u identified me?)

3 comments:

astrologymemphis.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous picture! Did you take it?

Sauc said...

Ya Lesia. I took it in a park in our college at dusk. The cloud always appeals something more. Its like the perplexion in our minds. Im a bit facinated to this photography thing and more on nature photography! Also I had a sort of fobia from dusk. So I try to face it more and more and now almost outa it.
you can find some pics by me on http://www.flickr.com/photos/saucy007/

astrologymemphis.blogspot.com said...

Love the pictures from HOLI, too. What a fabulous holiday. It kind of reminds me of our Mardi Gras. I hope you had the very best time!