Thursday, February 04, 2010

Padhai

Tell you people something.. I am auditing a course. Although officially all course work of my curriculum is over. I chose to attend a course without crediting it on my gradesheet. And this is mid term exam 1 hr from now.

Ever since I was born exams have been a strong turn-on for me when it comes to writing blogs. And so its customary to write a post now.

If ever somebody plots scatter-graph of my blogger post versus time then there the highest density of posts would be the exam days.

As of exams its fixed. There is going to be a one-day cricket match in Kanpur and this is the last chance of watching a cricket match in Kanpur. But it seems I'll have to miss this too. It falls on 24th Feb. and the same day I have to appear at a presentation as Teaching Assistant. damn it! All my friends are going. And poor me is left with this damn TA thing...

All the gears-stackmats and displays- that we ordered for IORC has arrived with a person named Lee Sonko and this gentleman will be carrying this stuff from USA all the way down to Kanpur for us. This year they are spending lot of money on this Rubik's cube event. And I heard that someone from US is coming to Kanpur to participate in IORC. Probably this the first time we are having a participant in Techkriti coming from outside India.

Our plans of going to Orissa to attend a friend's sister's wedding is in abeyance because of people are backing off and numbers are dwindling fast. Let's see who all are left in the end.

No comments: