Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Blindfold

I am learning blindfold cubing these days. For the less enlightened ones let me tell you that in blindfold cubing you first take visual of a completely scrambled Rubik's Cube and memorize its configuration without moving it. Next you put on a blindfold on your eyes and in one go you have to solve the cube.

Right now the status is that I can solve only the edges of the cube. Still working on the corners. I have to device mnemonics of my own for each locations and memorize with the help of pictures-story in a journey form.

Since we are going to Delhi this weekend (in all probability, if my mates do not ditch once again) to attend a wedding ceremony. I will have lots of time while traveling in the train. Let's hope I would be able to perform a successful solve after return on Sunday.

The results of an absolutely simple piece of fortran code seem to trouble me since last week. Don't know what went wrong. Have to check it once again. Now I know why mtech thesis is extends beyond May.

2 comments:

Ankit said...

Dude.. This is not fair.. U wud have cube to pass ur time.. What wud I have ?

Sauc said...

u have 2 of them now...
:P
use them