Sunday, February 28, 2010

H@H

It's Holi at home guys. With all the usual papad, chips stuff its yet another colourful time of year. We love it when we are happy and we hate it when we are in sad composure. I dont know but it happens with me sometimes. I have mood swings sometimes.

For better this time I am happy and Im loving it. I went shopping with Mom. These days we are inundated with choices in the garments and I am that kind of tasteless fellow that I can't choose among them. It was quite a difficult time.

So friends Happy Holi and enjoy your time. I don't have much to write right now. If you are in :) mood then you are rocking! But if you are in a sad mood then just 'take a sad song and make it better'. Listen to 'Hey Jude' from Beatles.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shreya said...

Happy Holi :)

Sauc said...

Hey thanks...
And Holi wishes to you too