Thursday, February 11, 2010

Buzz

So the new Buzz is Buzz from google. I would say it emulates twitter. (Although I never used twitter. I dont have account on twitter.) Twitter is to blogger what T20 cricket is to test cricket. Oh a far fetched imagination. But well quite a comparison. I love blogger as I love test cricket. I can write my life down on twitter. You may have a lot more followers on twitter but whats the point if you are forced to practice frugality in talking. That's not what makes a good conversation. And I can converse to myself at blogger. That's the beauty! More time to reflect. But then 140 chars means more economical in spending words. May be good thing sometimes.

Another buzz on the campus is Techkriti.  Going from 11th to 14th Feb  its a 3 day treat for guys here at IIT Kanpur. 3 and half day to be exact. Only half of first day is counted. For old people like us (yes, 5th year at IIT Kanpur and you feel old-ish type for routine things on campus) a little more than extended weekend. I'm quite involved in coding AI for a game. The idea is to develop AI for a bot which will play on its own in an areana on web against other people's bots. And not to mention I'll be there for IORC for some cubing. Though not speedcubing. I lost speed over last year or so. :)

Im also looking work around with my new cam. Just need to get the entry pass for my camera to things worth clicking. I'm not sure about the effect of laser lights on the camera lenses. How much unhealthy it. I can carry it for many other good things though. Look out fro highlights from my cam soon in this space.

Forgot to mention that I have been pretty consistent with jogging. me and a friend are going jogging in the morning every alternate day from last week. Wont we call it consistent? :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.