Monday, August 20, 2018

Happy birthday

I completed yet another revolution around the sun. This one, actually, was not particularly kind one. I was diagnosed and came face to face with a an invisibly crippling condition. I also faced some hard truths about the bad decisions I made previously in my personal life. Some things just keep hounding you back. For a long time. Very long time. I hope not a very very long time. I took some time, despite the shortness of my attention span lately, to reflect the series of bad decision that led me here. Needless to say, it a was source of much misery.
I am also scheduled to be betrothed in the coming year that brings a lot of uncertainty. A friend recently noted that I held unhealthy amount of cynicism for a guy decided to enter the nuptials. It came to me as an unhidden revelations. One of those things you always see but never notice. I don't know if that's good, bad or ugly.

No comments: