Friday, April 19, 2013

Blizzard

The semester is almost over and as usual Im already falling behind my personal goals.
Why is it that we are always behind our work targets? For once can it happen we are ahead on work schedule? I hope it does.

I think I need to organize myself more. Today morning I had to be in the class I am teaching and, can you believe it, I forgot. It was the same time as group meeting and I did not inform others about it. I don't know why I did it. It was pretty embarrassing situation. It was only after series of successive apologies that I was feeling less guilty.

Not to mention that I do maintain a calender. So let today be the day since when I started doing things on a daily schedule. And let tomorrow be the day since when I stopped giving up on it.

And tell you what. It is April 18. Eight'o clock in the evening. It is still some sunlight. And it is still snowing cats and dogs. We had a severe blizzard last one day. Too bad.

No comments: